4 magazines Public numériques offerts* en vous inscrivant gratuitement à notre newsletter
  FORUM Ados-Musique

|-  Rap / RNB

||-  

Tom Odell Jubilee Road {DOWNLOAD ZIP#} FULL 2018.

liste des connectés  Lancer une recherche S'inscrire S'identifier Répondre à cette discussion Créer un nouveau message

Ajouter une réponse

Page photos

Mot :  Pseudo :  
Vider la liste des messages à citer

Page :
Auteur
 Sujet :

Tom Odell Jubilee Road {DOWNLOAD ZIP#} FULL 2018.

Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus 
Profil : Inconnu
gilraivman
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 03/01/2019 à 17:06:43  
  1. Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://bit.ly/2ONdEZA

Tom Odell – Jubilee Road Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats
His upcoming third album will fictionalise real stories from Odell's east London house.
While the esteemed musician will keep real names and places to himself, the forthcoming record could be Tom Odell's most invested to date.
Odell is pushing the bar higher this time round as he takes credit for writing, singing, performing and producing the whole project.

Year: 2018
Genre: Indie Pop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Jubilee Road
02. If You Wanna Love Somebody
03. Son of an Only Child
04. You’re Gonna Break My Heart Tonight
05. China Dolls
06. Queen of Diamonds
07. Half As Good As You (feat. Alice Merton)
08. Go Tell Her Now
09. Don’t Belong in Hollywood
10. Wedding Day
11. If You Wanna Love Somebody

Speaking about his third album, Tom Odell explained, "I wrote this album in a house on a quiet terraced street in East London. The lyrics are inspired by the lives of the friends I made whilst living there. I recorded most the songs in the living room of the house and if I listen back closely, I can still hear the sound of the old man’s television shows coming through the walls from next door, the kids from the house opposite playing football in the street below and the sound of my girlfriend’s footsteps on the wooden floorboards above. I don’t live there anymore, my life has changed somewhat, but I will always remember the time fondly and I hope you enjoy listening to the album as much as I did making it."
Message édité par gilraivman le 08/01/2019 à 14:55:58
(Publicité)
(Publicité)
 Page :

Ajouter une réponse
Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
(RAR DOWNLOAD#) Takeoff The Last Rocket FULL 2018. [ZIP DOWNLOAD!#] Moneybagg Yo Reset full 2018/mp3
Vince Staples FM! Download Zip# (2018). Muse Simulation Theory Download (2018.) Full zip#
[Download Working!] Imagine Dragons Origins full mp3. [DOWNLOAD 2018.] Mike Will Made-It Creed II: The Album FULL.
(Full download.) Little Mix LM5 Album 2018# Click! (download#) Mariah Carey Caution full 2018.
Mumford & Sons Delta {DOWNLOAD 2018.} FULL# qui aime tom
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Tom Odell Jubilee Road {DOWNLOAD ZIP#} FULL 2018.

Les 5 sujets de discussion précédents Nombre de réponses Dernier message
(2018# DOWNLOAD.) The Prodigy No Tourists FULL ZIP^ 0
(RAR DOWNLOAD#) Takeoff The Last Rocket FULL 2018. 0
[ZIP DOWNLOAD!#] Moneybagg Yo Reset full 2018/mp3 0
Vince Staples FM! Download Zip# (2018). 0
Muse Simulation Theory Download (2018.) Full zip# 0