4 magazines Public numériques offerts* en vous inscrivant gratuitement à notre newsletter
  FORUM Ados-Musique

|-  Rap / RNB

||-  

Click! (download#) Mariah Carey Caution full 2018.

liste des connectés  Lancer une recherche S'inscrire S'identifier Répondre à cette discussion Créer un nouveau message

Ajouter une réponse

Page photos

Mot :  Pseudo :  
Vider la liste des messages à citer

Page :
Auteur
 Sujet :

Click! (download#) Mariah Carey Caution full 2018.

Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus 
Profil : Inconnu
gilraivman
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 24/12/2018 à 22:53:06  
  1. Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus

Free Mariah Carey Caution Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats

DJ Mustard lays down simple piano chords with the air of a benediction or a graduation song, and Carey croons, oh-so-slowly, about a very particular meet-cute: “He said ‘Yo, I’ve been loving you so long / Ever since that Bone Thugs song.’” Her own side of the story is, naturally, told in the third person: “She was so full of such trepidation / there in front of the whole damn nation.”

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://bit.ly/2DHTnPe

Her first album in four years, Caution, shores up the idea of Carey the wit, the craftswoman, and the game-player. She establishes that she’s in I will hunt you down mode from the start, sighing, “How ‘bout you … get the fuck out?” on “GTFO.” It’s an impressive work of softness as sarcasm: synth washes evoking rainy windshields, a canned “Hotline Bling” metronome, and Carey singing—as she often literally does—as if from a chaise lounge, unbothered as she dispatches the unworthy. Her previous album took a confused, over-embellished approach, starting with the title: Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse. But from “GTFO” on, Caution is spare, misty gray, and lucid, even as it polishes up Carey’s many tropes. She’s cleaning house.

Year: 2018
Genre: Pop / RnB / Soul
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
01. GTFO
02. With You
03. Caution
04. A No No
05. The Distance (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
06. Giving Me Life (feat. Slick Rick & Blood Orange)
07. One Mo’ Gen
08. 8th Grade
09. Stay Long Love You (feat. Gunna)
10. Portrait

Caution is the fifteenth studio album by American singer and songwriter Mariah Carey. It was released on November 16, 2018, by Epic Records.[2] "With You" was released as the album's lead single on October 4, 2018.[3] The album has also been supported by the promotional singles "GTFO", released on September 12, 2018, and "A No No", released on November 1, 2018.[4][5] It is Carey's first studio project in four years following Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse (2014).
Message édité par gilraivman le 08/01/2019 à 15:27:51
(Publicité)
mkg
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 28/12/2018 à 20:30:53  

mkg
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 28/12/2018 à 20:31:50  

mkg
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 28/12/2018 à 20:32:13  

@mkh

(Publicité)
 Page :

Ajouter une réponse
Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
Mumford & Sons Delta {DOWNLOAD 2018.} FULL# (2018. Download) Anderson .Paak Oxnard full mp3#
Rita Ora Phoenix Working (download!) full 2018 [HQ DOWNLOAD.] 6ix9ine Dummy Boy 2018/mp3
(320KBPS DOWNLOAD.) Alessia Cara The Pains of Growing FULL 2018 {Download} The 1975 A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships full
Clean Bandit What Is Love? [DOWNLOAD] full 2018. Meek Mill Championships Download (zip#) full 2018 hq.
{DOWNLOAD 2018.} Earl Sweatshirt Some Rap Songs Full! Ski Mask the Slump God Stokeley (DOWNLOAD ZIP#) FULL 2018.
clip avec snoop dogg, foxxy brown et mariah carey La Caution
Plus de sujets relatifs à : Click! (download#) Mariah Carey Caution full 2018.

Les 5 sujets de discussion précédents Nombre de réponses Dernier message
Mumford & Sons Delta {DOWNLOAD 2018.} FULL# 0
(2018. Download) Anderson .Paak Oxnard full mp3# 0
Rita Ora Phoenix Working (download!) full 2018 0
[HQ DOWNLOAD.] 6ix9ine Dummy Boy 2018/mp3 0
(320KBPS DOWNLOAD.) Alessia Cara The Pains of Growing FULL 2018 0