FORUM Ados-Love

|-  Amour

||-  

La drague en France

liste des connectés  Lancer une recherche S'inscrire S'identifier Répondre à cette discussion Créer un nouveau message

Ajouter une réponse

Page photos

Mot :  Pseudo :  
Vider la liste des messages à citer

Page :
Auteur
 Sujet :

La drague en France

Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus 
Profil : Inconnu
woodchris
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 08/07/2018 à 08:37:02  
  1. Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus

Je n'ai pas l'habitude d'être sur ces forums. Je suis anglais et je ne parle pas beaucoup le français mais j'ai vraiment besoin de conseils sur le flirt en France, je peux écrire en anglais? Je voudrais traduire si vous avez besoin
I met a French girl by the relation of a French friend. However, I have never seen her. She doesn't live in the same city as my friend and I didn't have time to see her on my last trip to France. We talk regularly on facebook and we do some INTERDIT. She is very pretty, caring and typically French, I like her a lot. Our connection is fairly recent, around 1 month, but our messages are very passionate. She says she looks forward to seeing me and she flirts a lot with me. But sometimes she doesn't answer my messages for days, she tells me it's hard to trust me and I don't really know what she thinks of me... I wondered if anyone could advise me on how to seduce a French girl, how to operate the drag in France and if I can confess my feelings now?
Oh, I forgot, she is younger than me, I'm 25 and she is 22, and she speaks English quite well with a French accent that I really love.

(Publicité)
similioo
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 08/07/2018 à 17:38:08  

Hey !

Actually, girls in France like to take their time with relationships, girls are very suspicious because everyone got some couple problems, just take your time. I think she talked about you to another of her friend and her friend just told her : " Hey hey, i think this is 2 fast, take your time " or something like that. I wish this answer will be usefull for ya.
See ya later
Message cité 1 fois

---------------
J'me retourne pas mais leur dites pas que j'cache un miroir dans le creux de ma main
woodchris
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 08/07/2018 à 18:17:16  

I see! Thank you very much for your answer. So you advice me to wait a little?
I think she likes me, but I'm not sure

Similioo a écrit :

Hey !

Actually, girls in France like to take their time with relationships, girls are very suspicious because everyone got some couple problems, just take your time. I think she talked about you to another of her friend and her friend just told her : " Hey hey, i think this is 2 fast, take your time " or something like that. I wish this answer will be usefull for ya.
See ya later
Afficher plus
Afficher moins

Profil : Etranger
that-what-she-said
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 08/07/2018 à 20:20:18  

Hi WoodChris ,
I am a french girl and without wanting to offend Similioo, in my opinion, you can't juste say "french girls like blah...". Everyone is different. For example, if I like a boy, it'll go pretty quickly, I like to flirt and and if a boy who likes me has the impression that I want to take my time it is because he doesn't interest me...

about what he told you: "I think she talked about you to another of her friend and her friend just told her : " Hey hey, i think this is 2 fast, take your time " or something like that." It just a big cliche about "les gentilles fifilles". I don't know if you see what i mean, but girls don't always need the point of view of their friends... In fact I hate that my friends give me their opinion about my relations with boys because I consider that it doesn't consern them.

So all I have to tell you is that french girls, like all the girls in the world, and all the boys in the world, are all different. If i can give you some advice, I think you should juste try to be honnest with her. Ask her how does she see your relationship, if in her eyes your juste a friend, if she would like to meet you IRL etc...
Message cité 1 fois
similioo
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 08/07/2018 à 20:51:04  

Yea, i misspoked, actually lot of my friends ( I'm a boy and my lot of my friends are girls ) like to take their time, even me so i think we don't have the same angle so I misspoked sry. In my point of vue, i like to talk a lot with my crushes before go out with her.

---------------
J'me retourne pas mais leur dites pas que j'cache un miroir dans le creux de ma main
woodchris
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 09/07/2018 à 22:58:10  

I totally agree with you! She is a little bit shy sometimes and I never force her for anything, I'm patient. I often tell her that I like her personality and her appearance and she always tells me that it's mutual and I think you're right, I'm gonna ask her how does she feel with me? I want her to feel safe ;) thank yoi for your advices

That's.What.She.Said a écrit :

Hi WoodChris ,
I am a french girl and without wanting to offend Similioo, in my opinion, you can't juste say "french girls like blah...". Everyone is different. For example, if I like a boy, it'll go pretty quickly, I like to flirt and and if a boy who likes me has the impression that I want to take my time it is because he doesn't interest me...

about what he told you: "I think she talked about you to another of her friend and her friend just told her : " Hey hey, i think this is 2 fast, take your time " or something like that." It just a big cliche about "les gentilles fifilles". I don't know if you see what i mean, but girls don't always need the point of view of their friends... In fact I hate that my friends give me their opinion about my relations with boys because I consider that it doesn't consern them.

So all I have to tell you is that french girls, like all the girls in the world, and all the boys in the world, are all different. If i can give you some advice, I think you should juste try to be honnest with her. Ask her how does she see your relationship, if in her eyes your juste a friend, if she would like to meet you IRL etc...
Afficher plus
Afficher moins

Message édité par WoodChris le 09/07/2018 à 22:58:56
woodchris
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 11/07/2018 à 14:47:32  

I hope I not disturbing you all.
I just asked her why she was away for days sometimes, she told me she did not want to force our conversation and she was afraid I would consider her as a girl easy to access.
How can I reassure her? Can someone help me to express a benevolent message in French, please? to make her smile
Not a sex message nor too passionate, just something to reassure her
Message cité 1 fois
Message édité par WoodChris le 11/07/2018 à 14:49:41
(Publicité)
(Publicité)
 Page :

Ajouter une réponse
Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
MA MEILLEURE AMIE DRAGUE MON LOVE les filles, comment aimeriez-vous qu’on vous drague ?
Aide je ne sais pas quoi dire drague Pensez vous qu'il me drague ?
Drague sur Internet vos technique? besoin d'aide drague
Une ancienne amie drague le mec que j'aime... Que faire? Drague par Snapchat
Je suis en couple mais un autre garçon me drague. Amour à distance France/Algérie
Plus de sujets relatifs à : La drague en France

Les 5 sujets de discussion précédents Nombre de réponses Dernier message
Est-ce possible 2
Je ne sais pas quoi faire 3
Complètement perdu ! 2
J'ai besoin de vos avis.. 9
Mon histoire : En colo il y a 1 ans et 2 ans : 5