FORUM Ados-Cinema

|-  Films

||-  

The script of "Back To The Future" is (close to) perfect

liste des connectés  Lancer une recherche S'inscrire S'identifier Répondre à cette discussion Créer un nouveau message

Ajouter une réponse

Page photos

Mot :  Pseudo :  
Vider la liste des messages à citer

Page :
Auteur
 Sujet :

The script of "Back To The Future" is (close to) perfect

Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus 
Profil : Inconnu
ashishgada
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 25/10/2018 à 13:01:49  
  1. Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus

Yes, I have never watched Back to the Future. But today I finally sat down and watched the blu ray.

My first thoughts were; This is just a great movie.

Like, not very much in the way of provoking, extremely remarkable in cinematography or has Oscar caliber performances. This is just a great movie. An endlessly watchable, fun and fully entertaining movie that is up there with the likes of Indiana Jones 1 & 3 and the first PoTC as my favorite adventure movie.

Most of it goes back to the script. It's so flawless. Like every single point in the scene. Any line of dialogue, or remarkable element introduced in the beginning has impact on whats to come. It even feels like a coincidence that everything makes just perfect sense.

And in the end, I am very happy looking after it.

What do you think about Back to The Future?

ABCya Adam4Adam POF
Message édité par Ashishgada le 26/10/2018 à 18:18:30
(Publicité)
(Publicité)
 Page :

Ajouter une réponse
Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
What movie trailers spoiled major plot twists, the ending, or even the entire mo The 10 Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Ever
8 of the Best Zach Galifianakis Movies to Watch THE BEST HORROR MOVIES OF 2018 (SO FAR)
Idée de script The Last Of Us - Le début de la fin | Court-métrage amateur
The Revenant Télécharger Film gratuit - Film Complet Télécharger The Revenant ou Regarder Un Film En Ligne En Qualité Full
The others. Irez-vous voir Gatsby le Magnifique (the Great Gatsby) ?
The Amazing Spider-Man Terror is Back - Court métrage
Plus de sujets relatifs à : The script of "Back To The Future" is (close to) perfect

Les 5 sujets de discussion précédents Nombre de réponses Dernier message
le film Aquaman 0
Je recherche deux films 0
je ne trouve plus le titre...besoin d'aide 0
Recherche d’un titre de film 0
What movie trailers spoiled major plot twists, the ending, or even the entire mo 0