4 magazines Public numériques offerts* en vous inscrivant gratuitement à notre newsletter
  FORUM Ados-Cinema

|-  Films

||-  

The drug deal scene from “Boogie Nights” may be one of my all-time favorite movi

liste des connectés  Lancer une recherche S'inscrire S'identifier Répondre à cette discussion Créer un nouveau message

Ajouter une réponse

Page photos

Mot :  Pseudo :  
Vider la liste des messages à citer

Page :
Auteur
 Sujet :

The drug deal scene from “Boogie Nights” may be one of my all-time favorite movi

Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus 
Profil : Inconnu
jackiehumzad
  1. answer
  2. Posté le 15/03/2019 à 12:51:29  
  1. Prévenir les modérateurs en cas d'abus

Everything about this scene is so perfect. Alfred Molina’s erratic behavior. The Chinese kid throwing fire crackers to add tension to the scene. The juxtaposition of all the drama and violence going on as normally cheery songs like “Sister Christian” and “Jessie’s Girl” play in the background. The culmination of everything that had gone wrong in Dirk Diggler’s life. I’ve watched this movie at least 3-4 times, and it still gets me so pumped. And the aforementioned songs take me back to this movie when I hear them.

Akinatorhttps://xender.vip/ https://testmyspeed.onl/

Message édité par jackiehumzad le 16/03/2019 à 19:29:08
 Page :

Ajouter une réponse
Aller à :

Sujets relatifs
Fight Club - missed the twist!!! !! What's Going On With The Kung Fury Movie?
Fight Club - missed the twist!!! Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Something I noticed within the Alien Franchise about the Androids What's a movie that you liked at first, but the more you thought about it, you m
Am I the only person who feels like Nolan kind of gave up on The Dark Knight Ris The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Theatrical or Extended cut???
Edgar Wrights "The World's End" isn't only incredibly hilarious, but also genuin Netflix is removing text from movies
Rewatched Avatar after 9 years or so, and goddamit, the visuals are still unmatc Have you ever asked someone what their favorite movie was, only to be baffled by
Hot tub time machine just changed when I watched it as a teenager. Watching it now as an adult, it's a horror movi
Scène amoureuse dans les films..  
Plus de sujets relatifs à : The drug deal scene from “Boogie Nights” may be one of my all-time favorite movi

Les 5 sujets de discussion précédents Nombre de réponses Dernier message
What comedic performances would you consider Oscar-worthy?/ 0
What films were disliked by those involved, but you actually love? 0
What comedic performances would you consider Oscar-worthy? 0
Fight Club - missed the twist!!! !! 0
What's Going On With The Kung Fury Movie? 0